More copying

I've copied 186 plots onto the external disk enclosure. They are taking up 19TB. It does about 110MB/sec when copying files so its taken a few days to get them across. I now have a total of 274 plots taking 27.122TiB, which is more than I had before losing a bunch of them. Some are on the internal 16TB drives and 186 are on the external disk enclosure. Both sets of drives are running a ZFS raidz pool (each).

It turns out there was a bug in the Chia software marking plots as corrupt. You can't move them while its running. I have had to shut down Chia, move a bunch of plots and then start Chia again. I am now on a quest to fill up the 16TB disks. I still haven't received any block rewards and current estimate to win is 9 months.

Chia software is now up to version 1.2.3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22nd of June

More harvesting

That took a while